"If UK voters vote to leave the EU, Britain will face a range of options," outlined Professor Nick Sitter. Sitter has recently published a number of editorials on Brexit, including one on the London School of Economics (LSE) blog TransCrisis as well as onalternatives to Brexit and a Brexit "domino effect" on Norwegian news outlet E24.
Frontiers of Democracy is a far-reaching CEU initiative that aims to promote open debate, discussion, and exchange of ideas with a diversity of views about the nature of democracy today.
- John Shattuck and Francis Fukuyama - Democracy and Its Discontents
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: 20 Years After Dayton - Speakers
- Democracy and Its Discontents Speakers
- Jan Teorell, Andreas Schedler, Ali Carkoglu, Zsolt Enyedi
- John Shattuck and Ivan Krastev - Illiberal Governance
- Bruce Cain, Mares, Larry Diamond and Diane Stone
Career Services Manager and Doctoral Career Adviser Cristina Balint-Nagy and her team were recently invited to participate in two European Commission EURAXESS programs meant to enhance European researchers career development.