"If UK voters vote to leave the EU, Britain will face a range of options," outlined Professor Nick Sitter. Sitter has recently published a number of editorials on Brexit, including one on the London School of Economics (LSE) blog TransCrisis as well as onalternatives to Brexit and a Brexit "domino effect" on Norwegian news outlet E24.
Frontiers of Democracy is a far-reaching CEU initiative that aims to promote open debate, discussion, and exchange of ideas with a diversity of views about the nature of democracy today.
- John Shattuck and Francis Fukuyama - Democracy and Its Discontents
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: 20 Years After Dayton - Speakers
- Democracy and Its Discontents Speakers
- Jan Teorell, Andreas Schedler, Ali Carkoglu, Zsolt Enyedi
- John Shattuck and Ivan Krastev - Illiberal Governance
- Bruce Cain, Mares, Larry Diamond and Diane Stone
The Center for European Neighborhood Studies and Andrassy University co-hosted Regional Cooperation and Regional Identity in the Western Balkans: Similarities and Differences conference to address regional cooperation and regional identity in the Western Balkan countries.
The Center for Media, Data and Society at the School of Public Policy hosted a lecture by David Kaye, Special Rapporteur on the promotion and protection of the right to freedom of opinion and expression delivered at CEU on June 7.