Established in 1992, the CEU Library has become a leading research and information center of the Central and Eastern European region. The Library's main responsibility is to serve the CEU community, but it is also open to the wider academic public (membership information).
- Over 280,000 documents in various formats
- Access to over 41,000 electronic and print journals
- Over 100 databases and 14,000 e-books
- A fully searchable library catalogue
- Web scale discovery service: Comprehensive Search
- 2,000 square meters of open-access area
- Five separate reading halls
- 50 computers with Internet access
- Full WiFi coverage
- Extensive collections in the fields of social sciences, philosophy, sociology, political science, international relations, legal studies, history, economics, business studies, gender studies, art and literature, medieval studies and environmental science.
Opening hours during the terms
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Saturday, Sunday: 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., closed on public holidays.
End-of-Semester and Summer Hours available at: www.library.ceu.edu/opening.html