New Call for European Research Council (ERC) Consolidator Grant
The ERC Consolidator Grants are designed to provide significant support for outstanding mid-career researchers aiming to consolidate their existing research team and program. ERC seeks innovative, novel and highly promising project ideas.
Profile of a competitive Principal Investigator:
- has the potential for research independence and evidence of scientific maturity
- demonstrates a promising track-record of early achievements appropriate to their research field and career stage, including significant publications (as main author and without the PhD supervisor) in major international peer-reviewed multidisciplinary scientific journals, or in the leading international peer-reviewed journals of their respective field
- has a record of invited presentations in well-established international conferences, awards & prizes
- researchers 7-12 years after the award of the PhD degree
- no age or nationality restrictions
- institutions hosting the projects are to be located in an EU Member State or Associated Country
- maximum EU contribution is EUR 2 million per project for up to 5 years
- level of funding: 100%, no own contribution is required
- personnel costs (for the principal investigator and team members)
- equipment and consumables
- travel costs
- publication and open access costs
- indirect costs (25% upon direct research costs)
- scientific excellence of the principal investigator and the proposed research project
Useful reference document:
Please, note that due to the size and scale of these grants proper preparation is essential, so interested members of the faculty are kindly requested to contact ACRO as soon as they have decided to submit an application.
For questions, contact Vanda Mohacsi at email@example.com.