We are continuously looking for new ideas for university-wide seminars. Faculty members who wish to suggest a topic of discussion are invited to contact the ITI team.
What do we need from you?
1) Proposed topic for the seminar, provisional title and a short description.
2) Names and academic profiles of proposed speakers
- Usually the panel consists of 2-4 speakers from various departments. Please also consider the gender balance of your panel when suggesting speakers according to CEU policies.
- With the new technology available on campus, it is also possible to invite speakers to join online
3) Proposed date for the event
- Seminars taking place before noon are usually followed up by lunch
What happens next?
- Each proposal is reviewed by the Provost.
- If approved, we work with you on finalizing the date, time and place of the event.
- Once these details are confirmed, you can focus on the content of the seminar and we take care of the logistics.
- With the new technology on campus, it is possible to record or live stream your event upon request.