Political Economy of Energy Transitions (POLET)
The project has five objectives:
- to advance the emerging science of energy transition by bringing together insights from energy systems analysis, innovation studies, political economy, and history and by fostering an international scholarly community focused on energy transitions;
- to establish CEU as an international center of excellence for energy transitions studies;
- to improve CEU's capacity for cutting-edge research in the field of energy transitions and energy research more generally;
- to strengthen doctoral education in the field of energy transitions at CEU;
- to lay foundations for world-class master's education in the field of energy transitions at CEU.