Apply for CEU's Gender Studies Programs!
The Department of Gender Studies at Central European University attracts students from a range of disciplines in the social sciences and humanities, and focuses on integrative and comparative approaches to gender studies. Programs aim to critically examine past and present developments related to gender in culture and society. The curriculum in the department emphasizes interdisciplinaryscholarship on gender and sexuality, particularly in areas such as nationalism, post/state socialism, queer theory, science studies, literature and popular culture, transnational connections, social movements, war and memory, and policy and global inequalities.
- Master of Arts in Gender Studies (1 year)
- Master of Arts in Critical Gender Studies (2 years)
- Master of Arts in Gender Studies (GEMMA) (2 years)
- Master of Arts in European Women’s and Gender History (MATILDA) (2 years)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Comparative Gender Studies
For more information about our programs, please give us your contact details.