Apply for CEU's Legal Studies Programs!
The Department of Legal Studies at Central European University offers advanced degree programs in comparative constitutional law, human rights, and international business law. The curriculum combines international and regional intellectual traditions and offers students hands-on experience and internship opportunities. Outstanding professors, including recurrent visitors from leading universities around the world introduce students to state-of-the art legal research, reasoning, and writing, enabling them to compete successfully for jobs in various fields of legal practice and research.
- Master of Laws in Comparative Constitutional Law (LLM) (1 year)
- Master of Laws in Human Rights (HR LLM) (1 year)
- Master of Arts in Human Rights (HR MA) (1 year)
- Master of Laws in International Business Law (LLM) (1 year)
- Doctor of Juridical Science (SJD)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Political Science — Human Rights Minor
For more information about our programs, please give us your contact details.