Responsible for Student Affairs at CEU, the Dean of Students Office (DoSo) supports students through state of the art facilities, innovative programs, and services related to:
- residence center programming and planning;
- creating a campus culture that promotes academic achievement and personal development; providing support for the physical and mental health of students;
- assisting in crisis response;
- planning and carrying out institutional initiatives;
- advising students on a variety of issues related to their academic and non-academic life in Budapest;
In all the above, the DoSo strives to foster collaborative relationships among students, faculty, and staff.