Student Leadership and Service Office (Dean of Students)
The Student Leadership and Service Office is committed to supporting the diverse and multicultural student body by providing high-quality services in all aspects of their lives, in close cooperation with other CEU units, state authorities as well as the corporate sector.
Here are just some of the activities the Student Leadership and Service Office is involved in:
* organizing student arrival and leaving procedures
* administering student registration for residence in Hungary
* helping with housing arrangements
* coordinating residential arrangements with the CEU Residence Center
* maintaining student non-academic records and personal files
* overseeing student enrollment for medical insurance
* administering the distribution of student lockers
* supporting the work of the Student Union
* organizing University-wide student social and cultural activities
* supporting student involvement in University life through extra-curricular activities
For more information about the services please see the Online Orientation page.
For information about student activities please see the Student Activities page.