Students enrolled in Hungarian higher education institutions may apply to audit courses at the University. A student may audit a maximum of two courses per year free of charge. Acceptance depends on the department`s decision on the student`s application package as well as headcount on the course.
If student wish to receive a grade for the course and transfer credits back to his/her home institution, he/she needs to pay the tuition fee for the respective course (unless a special agreement applies).
Credit prices listed here:
Student should submit an application package via email to Buktazs@ceu.edu containing the following documents:
- Filled application form (see attachment at the bottom of the page)
- evidence of English language proficiency if the candidate`s first language is not English, and (s)he does not qualify for exemption from the requirement for English language testing
- a Statement of Purpose in English
- an official or certified transcript copy of all completed semesters from the higher education institution last or currently attended (If the official language of the document is other than English, a certified English-language translation is required instead.)
- a Certificate of Enrollment in English from the higher education institution currently attended
Please submit your application package at least one month before the course or the trimester starts.