The President and Rector is the overall academic and administrative head of the University. Here you can learn more about the people in the Office of the President and Rector and the team of support staff:
- Shalini Randeria, President and Rector
- Noemi Kakucs, Executive Assistant to the President and Rector
- Kinga Agnes Pall, Assistant to the President and Rector
- Norbert Sabic, Chief of Staff
The Office involves all 5 Pro-Rectors who oversee a range of academic, administrative and strategic areas. For a general overview of responsibilities see the Organizational chart. For a detailed breakdown of tasks see the table below.
- Tim Crane, Pro-Rector for Teaching and Learning (deputy Rector)
- Agnes Batory, Pro-Rector for Research and Faculty
- Carsten Schneider, Pro-Rector for External Relations
- Eva Fodor, Pro-Rector for Foresight and Analysis
- Laszlo Kontler, Pro-Rector for Budapest and KEE
- Szilvia Kardos, Executive Assistant to the Pro-Rectors
- Boroka Beni, Executive Assistant to the Pro-Rectors
- Eva Nagy, Executive Assistant to the Pro-Rectors
The Office of the Chief Operating Officer oversees a number of administrative units. The COO is responsible for developing and implementing CEU administrative policies and coordinating and supervising the University budget in cooperation with the CFO.