The President and Rector is the overall academic and administrative head of the university.
- Michael Ignatieff, President and Rector
- Noemi Kakucs, Executive Assistant to the President and Rector
- Kinga Agnes Pall, Assistant to the President and Rector
- Norbert Sabic, Chief of Staff
The Office of the Provost and Pro-Rector oversees all academic units of the University. It is responsible for strategic development planning, coordinating faculty and student policies, and coordinating and supervising academic departmental budgets.
- Liviu Matei, Provost and Senior Vice-President
- Szilvia Kardos, Executive Assistant to the Provost and Pro-Rector
The Office of the Chief Operating Officer oversees all university administrative and academic support units. It is responsible for operational strategic planning, developing and implementing CEU administrative policies, and coordinating and supervising the University budget.
The Office of the Pro-Rector for Social Sciences and Humanities works with the Provost in the exercise of responsibilities in these academic areas with regard to both academic departments and research centers and oversees their day-to-day operations.
- Agnes Batory, Pro-Rector for Social Sciences and Humanities
- Boroka Beni, Executive Assistant to the Pro-Rector for Social Sciences and Humanities
The Office for Austrian Affairs is responsible for increasing the perception of CEU as a highly recognized representative of excellent higher education and research in Austria. The Director liases personally with Austrian authorities/governmental representatives and supports academic networking wherever requested. The office is also responsible for maintaining existing and developing new partnerships in Austria from a political and governmental perspective.
- Ulrike Plettenbacher, Director of Austrian Affairs
- Juergen Hoermann, Executive Assistant to the Director of Austrian Affairs
The Office for Hungarian Affairs oversees and coordinates the policies and activities linked to CEU's status as a Hungarian university in Hungary and the European Union.
- Éva Nagy, Hungarian Affairs Officer
The Office of the Academic Secretary supports the operation of CEU Governance bodies and development and implementation of CEU Academic Policies. The Academic Secretary is also the Academic Liaison Officer for the CEU US accrediting bodies: New York State Education Department and the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Julia Iwinska, Academic Secretary
- Maria Lieberman, Executive Assistant to the Academic Secretary
- Daniel Sturm, Accreditation Coordinator
The Academic Cooperation and Research Support Office (ACRO) is responsible for coordinating CEU's efforts in international academic cooperation and providing administrative support to CEU research activities and projects. ACRO assists CEU faculty, staff and students to seek and secure partnerships and support for their academic mobility, cooperation and research. .
- Zsuzsanna Gabor, Vice President for Academic Cooperation and Research Management
The Office of the Vice President for Enrollment Management, Career Services and Alumni Relations is dedicated to recruiting the best students from around the world, equipping them with the tools to succeed in their careers, and engaging them as alumni in a lifelong, mutually-beneficial relationship with the university, thus fulfilling both CEU's mission and helping our graduates to reach their full potential.
- Serge Sych, Vice President for Enrollment Management and Alumni Relations
- Eniko Karzazi-Simon, Executive Assistant to the Vice President
The Dean of Students Office is responsible for student affairs at the University. Dedicated to fostering collaborative relationships among students, faculty, and staff, the Office oversees a comprehensive range of programs and services in the areas of student records, student life, community engagement, student well-being, and student advising.
- Chrys Margaritidis, Dean of Students
- Anastasios Strikos, Executive Assistant to the Dean of Students
The Communications Office manages an integrated program that includes responsibility for news and information, national and international media relations, print and electronic publications, web, video, photography, social media, and institutional branding.
- Aine Duffy, Director of Communications
The Development Office is responsible for securing philanthropic support for the University. This support comes from individuals, foundations and corporations. We work with current and potential donors to identify their interests in the CEU community and to demonstrate the impact their contribution has had.
- Trisha Tanner, Vice President for Development
The mission of the Institutional Research Office (IRO) is to support evidence-based decision-making and strategic planning of the University by conducting research and providing insightful analyses, and turning institutional data into meaningful information. The office is committed to promoting a data-driven culture within the institution by regularly publishing and disseminating reports to senior management, administrative and academic units, and external partners.
- Agnes Benedek, Head of Office
The Budget and Finance Office (BFO) is in charge of providing overall financial assistance to the CEU community.
- Mark Kiss, Chief Financial Officer
- Gyongyver Korosi-Szabo, Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer
The Human Resources Office (HRO) works in partnership with management and CEU's academic and administrative units to attract and retain quality staff for the university.
- Krisztina Varga Dudas, Director, Human Resources
The Information Technology Department is responsible for the smooth operation of CEU's hardware and software systems, supervision of the IT Helpdesk and support for overall user satisfaction concerning IT services.
- Szilard Bedecs, IT Director
Office of the In-House Legal Counsel
- Irisz Szel, Director
- Dora Sarosi, Director
The office is responsible for the real estate development of the university and works to meet facilities needs in response to the growing student body, educational programs and technologies, and the increase in research funding and academic exchanges. In consultation with the academic departments, students and the administrative units, the Campus Redevelopment Office oversees tenders for property development and execution, including collaboration with architects on the design work.