The President and Rector is the overall academic and administrative head of the university.
- Michael Ignatieff, President and Rector
- Noemi Kakucs, Executive Assistant to the President and Rector
- Kinga Agnes Pall, Assistant to the President and Rector
- Norbert Sabic, Chief of Staff
The Office of the Provost and Pro-Rector oversees all academic and academic support units of the University. It is responsible for strategic development planning, coordinating faculty and student policies, and coordinating and supervising the University budget.
- Liviu Matei, Provost and Pro-Rector
- Szilvia Kardos, Executive Assistant to the Provost and Pro-Rector
The Office of the Pro-Rector for Social Sciences and Humanities works with the Provost in the exercise of responsibilities in these academic areas with regard to both academic departments and research centers and oversees their day-to-day operations.
- Eva Fodor, Pro-Rector for Social Sciences and Humanities
The Office of the Pro-Rector for Hungarian Affairs oversees and coordinates the policies and activities linked to CEU's status as a Hungarian university in Hungary and the European Union.
- Zsolt Enyedi, Pro-Rector for Hungarian Affairs
- Éva Nagy, Academic Cooperation Officer
- Zsuzsanna Bordas, Executive Assistant / Accreditation Specialist
The Office of the Academic Secretary supports the operation of CEU Governance bodies and development and implementation of CEU Academic Policies. The Academic Secretary is also the Academic Liaison Officer for the CEU US accrediting bodies: New York State Education Department and the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Tatiana Yarkova, Academic Secretary
- Maria Lieberman, Executive Assistant to the Academic Secretary
- Daniel Sturm, Accreditation Coordinator
- Mark Kiss, Interim Chief Operating Officer
- Aniko Kellner, Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer
The Budget and Finance Office (BFO) is in charge of providing overall financial assistance to the CEU community.
- Mark Kiss, Chief Financial Officer
- Serge Sych, Vice President for Enrollment Management and Alumni Relations
- Eniko Karzazi-Simon, Executive Assistant to the Vice President
- Chrys Margaritidis, Dean of Students
- Fatime Plotar, Executive Assistant to the Dean of Students
The Communications Office manages an integrated program that includes responsibility for news and information, Hungarian and international media relations, print and electronic publications, web, video, photography, social media, and institutional branding.
- Aine Duffy, Director of Communications
The Development Office is responsible for securing philanthropic support for the University. This support comes from individuals, foundations and corporations. We work with current and potential donors to identify their interests in the CEU community and to demonstrate the impact their contribution has had.
- Trisha Tanner, Vice President for Development
The Human Resources Office (HRO) works in partnership with management and CEU's academic and administrative units to attract and retain quality staff for the university.
- Gabriella Kemeny, Director, Human Resources
Information Technology Department
The Information Technology Department is responsible for the smooth operation of CEU's hardware and software systems, supervision of the IT Helpdesk and support for overall user satisfaction concerning IT services.
- Szilard Bedecs, IT Director
Office of the In-House Legal Counsel
- Irisz Szel, In-House Legal Counsel
The Academic Cooperation and Research Support Office (ACRO) is responsible for coordinating CEU's efforts in international academic cooperation and providing administrative support to CEU research activities and projects. ACRO assists CEU faculty, staff and students to seek and secure partnerships and support for their academic mobility, cooperation and research. .
- Zsuzsanna Gabor, Director