Together with the Grievance Committee, implements the provisions of the Code of Ethics.
The role of the Disciplinary Committee is to:
- collect the facts of all complaints arising under the Code of Ethics;
- determine if a complaint has merit;
- facilitate an amicable resolution to a complaint where possible;
- conduct all disciplinary hearings;
- make a decision on a complaint after the completion of the disciplinary proceedings; and
- to consult with the Department of Human Resources and with legal counsel in situations where the respondent is an employee.
- See the Disciplinary Committee FAQ page here.
- Please consult the CEU Code of Ethics for more details, available at http://documents.ceu.edu.
- Contact person: Kirsten Roberts Lyer
- Hadil Ayoub
- Ojaswit Luthra