The Senior Leadership Team’s purpose is to plan for and address strategic University issues of medium and long-term impact, ensuring that University operations are aligned with longer term strategies. The committee’s terms of reference and membership are reviewed annually.
In delivering its purpose the committee will consider:
- Institutional policy issues and other high order issues affecting the performance and/or reputation of the University
- Medium and longer-term financial strategy and plans, including capital plans & fundraising plans
- The performance of the University against a range of performance indicators and where necessary take corrective action
- Plans and actions to ensure effective engagement and communication with the Senate, Academic Forum, Board of Trustees, and other key University committees.
The Senior Leadership Team holds weekly meetings.
- Michael Ignatieff, President
- Liviu Matei, Provost/ Pro-Rector, Senior Vice-President
- Katalin Miskolci, Chief Operations Officer, Senior Vice-President
- Zsolt Enyedi, Pro-Rector for Hungarian Affairs
- Eva Fodor, Pro-Rector for Social Sciences and Humanities
- Mark Kiss, Director of Finance
- Julia Iwinska, Academic Secretary
- Norbert Sabic, Chief of Staff