The Senior Leadership Team’s purpose is to plan for and address strategic University issues of medium and long-term impact, ensuring that University operations are aligned with longer term strategies. The committee’s terms of reference and membership are reviewed annually.
In delivering its purpose the committee will consider:
- Institutional policy issues and other high order issues affecting the performance and/or reputation of the University
- Medium and longer-term financial strategy and plans, including capital plans & fundraising plans
- The performance of the University against a range of performance indicators and where necessary take corrective action
- Plans and actions to ensure effective engagement and communication with the Senate, Academic Forum, Board of Trustees, the Senior Management Coordination Committee and other key University committees.
The Senior Leadership Team holds weekly meetings.
- Aine Duffy, Director of Communications
- Zsolt Enyedi, Pro-Rector for Hungarian Affairs
- Eva Fodor, Pro-Rector for Social Sciences and Humanities
- Jane Houzer, Director, Vienna Project
- Michael Ignatieff, President
- Mark Kiss, COO
- Liviu Matei, Provost/ Pro-Rector, Senior Vice-President
- Serge Sych, Vice-President for Enrollment Management and Alumni Relations
- Trisha Tanner, Vice-President for Development
- Tatiana Yarkova, Academic Secretary
- Norbert Sabic, Chief of Staff