Want to gain work experience, while helping the next generation of CEU students?
What is the Student Recruitment Internship program about?
We at CEU's Student Recruitment Office couldn't be prouder to work with our amazing group of volunteer interns throughout the academic year. The program involves current students in all kinds of student recruitment activities which aim to promote CEU's degree programs and help prospective students across the globe.
Each graduate intern cohort consists of 35 master's and PhD students, selected from over 100 applications at the start of the academic year. In 2021–22, Student Recruitment Interns took part in 50+ projects and 10+ recruitment-related and soft skills training sessions and group meetings.
As student recruitment at CEU reaches out to interested students in about 140 countries, most of the activities are online-based, although we plan to re-introduce on-campus elements as well.
The program spans a roughly 10-month-long period (October - July), through which you have planty of opportunities to choose projects that best fit your interest and time-schedule to accumulate the minimum of 15-hours time credit.
The Student Recruitment Internship is a well-structured volunteer-based (non-paid) initiative, where students are proud to practice and develop their skills while shaping the next generation of incoming CEU students.
The first BA intern cohort was launched in 2022 to support the Student Recruitment Team in various activities related to BA Student Recruitment.
- Participate in recruitment and soft-skill training sessions that will help you grow as a professional
- Receive a certificate
- Receive recommendation letters on request
- Get a sneak peek into what it is like to work for an international university and take part in real-life projects
- Be part of a diverse community, with students from various CEU departments
- Gain work experience while studying
What are the requirements?
Graduate students are expected to have at least 15 hours of volunteer time over a 10-month period, and BA students at least 20 hours over a 12-month period.
You can choose from a wide range of student recruitment-related tasks, such as:
- participating in fairs, webinars, campus tours, presentations and other events
- taking part in video projects
- creating content for social media (Instagram, Facebook and YouTube)
- advising prospective students online or face-to-face
- conducting research
- carrying out general administrative tasks
Application to the Student Recruitment Internship program is currently open to graduate students. You are welcome to join the Student Recruitment Internship as a first-year student, as well as a second-year student.
To become a member of the new Intern Cohort, please fill in the student recruitment internship application form
Questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Meet previous year's interns (2019–20)
Read about who they are and how they benefited from the program.