We are uploading new content continuously, make sure to come back later for updates.
Last updated: November 21, 2022
UPCOMING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINES:
Austrian Federal Study Grant: Dec 15, 2022
Smfame Internet Marketing Scholarship: Dec 15, 2022
The Dominguez Firm's Collegiate Scholarship Award: Dec 31, 2022
Single Parent Scholarship by Custody X Change: Dec 31, 2022
Noble Transfer Scholarship Program: Dec 31, 2022
Overseas Scholarship by the Cayman Islands' Government: Jan 31, 2023
There are some ongoing external scholarship applications such as: German Federal Training Assistance (BAföG), CSN Grant and Loan, Dutch Governmental Scholarship, Education Future International Scholarship, Ernst Mach Stipendium - Ukraine, Estonian State's Study Allowance for studying abroad, Knud Højgaards Fond Scholarship, The Danish State's Educational Support, The Finnish State's Financial Aid for studying abroad, Study Grant by AMS.
The list above is not all inclusive, please look for further options below.
Are you in a need of financial aid, but you don’t know where to start?
We have great news for you! We are here to help you discover all possible options regarding external funding. We know how hard it can be when it comes to finding external financial aid that is tailored for you. There are plenty of opportunities! As we are constantly exploring new ideas, we want to give you a little guide to support you as well. Here, we gathered some of the most useful tips and tools that you can use during your search.
BEFORE YOU START YOUR SEARCH |Take your time and read some tips and information about how to start your scholarship search. We have gathered a few useful articles for you.
- START YOUR SEARCH IN TIME: First and foremost, it is very important to start in time. It can take months to be accepted for a scholarship and be aware of the deadlines as well. By the time you receive your acceptance letter, it is too late.
- BUILD A STRUCTURE: Create a base for your search. Know the answers for the following questions:
“What and where am I looking for?”
“What timeframe am I looking it for?”
“Am I looking for ‘merit-based’ or ‘need-based’ aid?”
“Am I looking for full or supplement scholarship?” – for your budget calculations (see below).
- MAKE A BUDGET CALCULATION: It is essential to make a comparison on your financial background versus your expected budget. Here you can find more info on the cost of living: Undergraduate, Graduate
- READ USEFUL TIPS: It is always a good idea to read some articles about the topic. Here we have collected a few interesting ones.
- THINK LOCALLY: The best way to begin is to start searching locally first. It is a good idea to check different governmental websites as they might have some useful information. Read more about the topic here.
- GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES: After looking around in your region, you can extend your search globally. There are available financial funding options for everyone. Here we have collected some opportunities for you.
- USE SEARCH ENGINES: See some of our suggestions by clicking here.
- EXPLORE SUPPLEMENT SCHOLARSHIPS: If you already know that you might need additional financial support, make sure to research your options. Please refer to the above-mentioned search engines.
- FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES SPECIALLY FOR UNDERGRADUATES: Whether you are an enrolled or prospective undergraduate, here are some helpful links for you: AFA's Scholarship, BISPT Scholarship, Ivy Panda’s Essay Writing Scholarship, Pearl Lemon Scholarship, QS WM Undergraduate Scholarship, Scrintal Scholarship
- STUDENT-SPECIFIC SCHOLARSHIPS: You can search for special scholarships in categories, such as disability, minorities, women, LGBTQ, etc. Please find some links that might be relevant for you: AFA's Scholarship, AIWA Scholarship Award, Certa Law Scholarship, Disability Scholarships via Scholarships.com, ELES Scholarship, FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship, Study.com's Scholarships, The Dalai Lama Graduate Scholarship
- CHECK ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Make sure to check the eligibility criteria and all the requirements before you apply.
- PREPARE A BACKUP PLAN: We recommend that you have a backup plan in case your application for an external scholarship is not successful. Furthermore, be prepared to self-finance your studies in case the fund is not available by the time you need it. (If applicable you might want to check this link for information on the visa and residency requirements.)
CONTACT | If you have any questions or need more information do not hesitate to reach out to:
External Scholarship Coordinator
Any links to external websites concerning external scholarship opportunities are being provided for informational purposes only. Please kindly keep in mind that CEU bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality, or content of any external website or for that of subsequent links.