CEU’s Communications Office is pleased to provide new tools to help all parts of our diverse community communicate widely and effectively about the University. Using these tools will help us increase CEU’s profile among audiences such as prospective students, prospective donors, alumni, partner institutions, NGOs, and employers.
The CEU Style Guide allows for consistency across publications in terms of how to use titles, refer to CEU and its leadership, and more. The CEU Graphics Standards Guide includes guidelines for consistency in use of the logo suite, colors and fonts. Use of these guidelines will help communicate the CEU brand, which unifies the diverse parts of the University.
The Communications Office also offers templates to help members of the community create quality event posters and invitations. Templates are available in MS Word format, since this is the most commonly used software at CEU. There is also a How To guide to help with using these. If you prefer to use Photoshop, Eszter Deli of the Computer and Statistics Center conducts workshops on Photoshop and can advise. The documents are accessible on the O drive (and they are attached for those who cannot access it):
1. Event poster templates – two styles: O:\COMMON\CEU VISUAL IDENTITY\ALL UNIVERSITY-LEVEL FILES\Word Templates
2. Invitation/event program templates – two styles: O:\COMMON\CEU VISUAL IDENTITY\ALL UNIVERSITY-LEVEL FILES\Word Templates
3. How To guide on how to use the templates - on the documents hub http://documents.ceu.edu/documents/ht028 (login with Novell ID and password)
4. CEU Style Guide – O:\COMMON\CEU VISUAL IDENTITY\ALL UNIVERSITY-LEVEL FILES\Style and Graphics Guides
5. CEU Graphics Standards Guide – O:\COMMON\CEU VISUAL IDENTITY\ALL UNIVERSITY-LEVEL FILES\Style and Graphics Guides
The Communications Office is happy to assist in using the templates or answering questions. For more information on the templates, contact Vivien Bateson at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Peter Lorenz at email@example.com.
Note: when organizing a Frontiers of Democracy event, contact the above colleagues or FoD manager Sanja Tepavcevic at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Frontiers-branded poster template. The PowerPoint templates circulated last year remain at your disposal at O:\COMMON\CEU VISUAL IDENTITY\ALL UNIVERSITY-LEVEL FILES\PowerPoint Templates.