The following relocations have been completed in the previous weeks:
- the Campus Redevelopment Office and Campus Service Group shared office moved together for a transitional period to Oktober 6/7 building room 407;
- the CEU/HESP Visiting Research Fellows' office moved to Oktober 6/7 building rooms 429-430.
Phone extensions and email addresses remain unchanged.
In the coming weeks the following units will be relocated:
- Roma Access Program - will move to Oktober 6/7 building rooms 426, 427, 428;
- Source Language Teaching Group and the Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies fellows - will move to Oktober 6/7 building rooms 408-409;
- Human RightS Initiative - will move to the Linkage area between the FacultyTower and Oktober 6/12.
June 4, 2020
June 2, 2020