The following relocations have been completed recently:
· Roma Access Program moved to Oktober 6/7 building rooms 426, 427, 428;
· Source Language Teaching Group and the Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies fellows moved to Oktober 6/7 building rooms 408-409;
· Human RightS Initiative moved to the Linkage area between the Faculty Tower and Oktober 6/12.
· Tamas Bazsa Academic Cooperation Officer will move from N11 204 to Oktober 6/7 building room 410
· Sanja Tepavcevic Frontiers of Democracy Program Manager will move from Monument building 3rd floor to Oktober 6/7 building room 411
· IRO will move from Oktober 6/7 building room 419/b to Frankel Leo building room 112