The Advisory Committee is a panel of senior executives committed to developing the MSc in Finance into one of Europe’s leading finance masters. The Committee will review and advise on the curriculum to ensure students get commercially relevant training; present in the Finance@CEU expert speaker series, on subjects of their own choosing and with a focus on topical themes and real life finance issues; identify internship opportunities for the program’s mandatory field project; help establish industry connections and assist with career services; set professional standards and contribute to the program’s integrity reputation.
Members of the Advisory Committee:
- Janos Babos, Owner and CEO, Process Solutions
- Attila Bozso, Regional Director, EPAM
- Elemer Gidofalvy, Managing Director, Unicredit
- Akos Janza, Executive Director, MSCI
- Orsolya Hegedus, Partner Financial Advisory Austria, Deloitte
- Laszlo Juhasz, Managing Partner, Boston Consulting
- George Juscsak, Executive Director CEE, JP Morgan Asset Management
- Zsolt Katona, CEO, Budapest Stock Exchange
- Nick Kos, Managing Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Ingo Ludwig, CFO, Budapest Airport
- Zoltan Major, Managing Director, OTP Bank
- Istvan Szabo, Deputy CEO, CIB (Intesa Sanpaolo Group)
- Gyorgy Ungar, CFO, Citibank
- Laszlo Urban, Adjunct Professor, CEU Business School
- Bence Varady-Szabo, CFO, Affidea
- Balazs Vinnai, General Manager, Misys
About the MS in Finance program
The MS in Finance is a one-year international finance program conferring a U.S. Master of Science degree. It is available both full-time and part-time (evenings), including as a dual degree with one of our other degree programs.
The program runs from February to December. It is possible to extend to go on an international exchange, write a thesis, or take specialist finance electives at CEU’s economics and mathematics departments. Part-time candidates with professional careers may complete their studies in up to 18 months.
The program has a strong practical focus with a mandatory field project, the Finance@CEU expert speaker series, case studies, simulations and company visits. Program faculty have taught and earned degrees at Chicago, Wharton, Princeton, NYU, Yale, Indiana, Boston, Cambridge, Oxford, the LSE, Imperial and INSEAD.