Register for Foreign Language Courses - Hungarian, French, German, Italian, Spanish or Chinese at CEU
Registration is open for the Center for Academic Writing's foreign language courses for the spring term.
You can choose from Hungarian, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Chinese at various levels.
- Registration: through April 10
- Start date: April 13 and 14, depending on the course schedule
- Length: 6 weeks, two 90-minute classes a week
- Course fee: 22000 HUF for all courses, except for Hungarian beginner, which costs 14000 HUF for members of the CEU community. Chinese courses are free of charge.
- Payment deadline: April 10, midnight
- Payment methods:
- In cash at the CEU Cash Desk http://caw.ceu.edu/Cash%20Desk
- Online, using CEU's online payment system https://payments.ceu.edu/
Further info: http://caw.ceu.edu/foreign-languages or visit us in Nador 11 313.
If you want to pay in cash, please take an Infosys printout with you, which shows your registration for the foreign language course you want to pay for. Visitors should take the registration form stamped by CAW.
Placement tests: If you took a course with us in the past and you continue with the next level, you do not need to take a placement test. If you enroll in a beginner course (that is for complete beginners), you do not need to take a placement test. However, if you wish to newly join a non-beginner course, you are asked to take a placement test, to be found here: