Senate decisions taken at the March 4, 2016 meeting have now entered into force. Find the summary of Senate decisions below:
- Approval of the Academic Calendar for Academic Year 2016-17 http://www.ceu.edu/calendar (the calendar can be downloaded at the bottom of the page)
- Approval of the appointment of Eva Fodor to the position of Pro-Rector for Social Sciences and Humanities for a two-year term effective August 1, 2016
- Approval of the appointment of Zsolt Enyedi to the position of Pro-Rector for Hungarian Affairs for a two-year term effective August 1, 2016
- Approval of the re-appointment of Liviu Matei to the position of Provost/Pro-Rector for a second two-year term effective August 1, 2016
- Approval of the re-appointment of Tatiana Yarkova to the position of Academic Secretary for a third two-year term effective August 1, 2016
- Approval of degree name change of the MS in Information Technology Management to MS in Technology Management and Innovation at the CEU Business School, pending registration by the New York State Education Department (NYSED)
- Approval of modifications to the Policy on Establishing, Operating, and Modifying Degree Programs at CEU. The approved modifications aim at a better alignment of the policy with the requirements of the New York State Education Department (NYSED). Specifically, the application form for new degree program proposals has been modified to reflect the recent changes introduced by NYSED. The modified policy also addresses the recommendation of the Senate that all proposals for new degree programs are to be discussed by the Senate Academic Quality Assurance Committee, which will formulate its recommendation to the Senate. All policies can be accessed online through CEU Document Repository at http://www.ceu.hu/documents using a Novell ID and password.