Ace your CEU application with these handy tips from our Admissions Team.
- Eyeing more than one program? Great! Just make sure you submit a separate application for each of them (up to five). For program- and track-specific forms, click here.
- Don’t forget to check our departmental websites for detailed program-specific admissions requirements.
- Looking for financial aid? Good news: if you apply to us by February 1, 2017, you will be automatically considered for every scholarship package available for a given program.
- Upload all required documents in English. To make a good impression, remember to double-check your docs for spelling mistakes.
- Our application deadline to be considered for scholarships is February 1, 2017 (23:59 CET). Applications must be complete with all relevant standard test scores.
- Keep in touch with your recommenders and remind them that they only have 7 days to upload their recommendations once you have submitted your application.
- Would you like to hear first-hand advice on how to put together a strong application? Click here for our latest video with current students Petr and Zhuldyz for useful info.
- Make sure you pay the application fee of €30. Keep in mind that you only have to pay it once, no matter how many programs you’re applying for.
- Finished your application? Well done! Remember to hit the ‘Submit’ button as the last step. Once you did and if you can’t edit the form anymore, your application is on its way to us!
- Have technical difficulties filling out your application? Check our FAQ section for possible solutions or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hungarian Academy of Sciences, CEU, Charles University Researchers Win EUR10 Million ERC Synergy Grant
October 22, 2018
October 5, 2018
October 5, 2018