As part of the Intellectual Themes Initiative, CEU offers four new joint PhD positions this year. The new doctoral programs are interdepartmental: the admitted students are expected to take courses from both participating units and conduct research at the crossroads of those disciplines.
- 1 PhD position in the Department of Economics and Business (Assistant Professor Adam Zawadowski)
- 1 PhD position in the Center for Network Science (Professor Janos Kertesz)
2. Topic: Nationalism and Authoritarianism
- 1 PhD position in the Department of History (Professor Balazs Trencsenyi)
- 1 PhD position in the Department of Political Science (Assistant Professor Inna Melnykovska)
Application deadline: February 1, 2018.
For detailed information about the application process, see https://www.ceu.edu/future-students.