Applications Now Open for New Interdepartmental PhD Positions at CEU
As part of the Intellectual Themes Initiative, CEU offers four new joint PhD positions this year. The new doctoral programs are interdepartmental: the admitted students are expected to take courses from both participating units and conduct research at the crossroads of those disciplines.
- 1 PhD position in the Department of Economics and Business (Assistant Professor Adam Zawadowski)
- 1 PhD position in the Center for Network Science (Professor Janos Kertesz)
2. Topic: Nationalism and Authoritarianism
- 1 PhD position in the Department of History (Professor Balazs Trencsenyi)
- 1 PhD position in the Department of Political Science (Assistant Professor Inna Melnykovska)
Application deadline: February 1, 2018.
For detailed information about the application process, see https://www.ceu.edu/future-students.