Need help with your CEU application? Check our useful tips below to make sure you don’t miss anything.
1. Watch our how-to video with CEU students Petr and Zhuldyz, which will guide you through the entire application process.
2. Missed our webinars? Catch up here and meet faces of CEU departments, hear first-hand experiences of students and professors, and get insider application tips.
4. Your recommenders have 3 weeks to upload their recommendation after you have submitted your application and have paid the application fee. For example, if you apply on February 1, they have until February 22 to send their reference. Please note, however, that programs may start the evaluation process in the meantime, so it’s a good idea to remind your referees to upload their references as soon as possible after February 1.
5. Don’t have your final transcripts and diploma at hand yet? Don’t worry. We can accept an interim transcript and certificate of enrollment from your university but we will ask for an official hard copy before you enroll. The translation of your transcript and diploma, however, must be official.
6. Have you taken your English language exam but don’t have your official score report yet? No worries. Just upload proof of having taken the test and submit a scan/screenshot of your online score report as soon as it becomes available.
7. Make sure you pay the application fee of EUR 30. This fee cannot be waived but the good news is that you only have to pay it once, no matter how many programs you’re applying for (up to five).
8. Applying for a scholarship? Remember to submit your academic application by February 1, 2018, 23:59 Central European Time. If you get accepted, you’ll be invited to apply for financial aid separately.
10. Remember to press the ‘Submit’ button as the last step, and then pay the application fee. Once you have done these, you can’t edit the form anymore and your application is on its way to us!