We’re really excited that you’re applying to us. Here’s some last-minute advice to help you get it all right.
- Applying for a scholarship? Remember to submit your academic application by February 1, 2018, 23:59 Central European Time. If you get accepted, you’ll be invited to apply for financial aid separately.
- Have you taken your English language exam but don’t have your official score report yet? No worries. Just upload proof of having taken the test and submit a scan/screenshot of your online score report as soon as it becomes available.
- Once you’ve pressed ‘Submit’, make sure to pay the application fee of EUR 30. This fee cannot be waived but the good news is that you only have to pay it once, no matter how many programs you’re applying for (up to five).
- Your recommenders have 3 weeks to upload their recommendation after you have submitted your application and have paid the application fee. However, programs may start the evaluation process in the meantime, so it’s a good idea to remind your referees to upload their references as soon as possible after February 1.
- Have technical difficulties filling out your application? Check our FAQ section for possible solutions or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 8, 2018
Orosz and Craciun Prepare European Commission Report on the Benefits of International Collaboration in Higher Education
November 6, 2018
October 25, 2018