The old room booking system at booking.ceu.edu is no longer in operation. The address now takes users to the new booking system.
Read on for further updates:
- The catering area in front of the Faculty Tower Auditorium is available in the booking system as „FT Catering area ground floor”
- One part of the Front Office can also be booked for registration purposes, it is in the system as „N15 Registration space @ FO” – (when booking it, users can also add a request for a laptop if needed for registering)
- Space next to the Auditorium B entrance can also be booked (for registration purposes or as info desk) as „Info/Reg Area at B Auditorium” (when booking it users may want to add a table with some chairs)
- Time limit had been reduced from 24 to 18 hours in case of new bookings (users need to enter a booking at least 18 hours before the booking occurrence)
- In case of Open to the Public event in N15 building, use “Suspend Card Lock” available among BMG equipment – so no CEU card would be needed to access the room.
- Do not request an extra laptop if there is a smartboard or a laptop in the room by default
- When requesting classroom arrangement please set the time for the actual duration when classroom arrangement is needed instead of the duration of the entire booking – by leaving it for the entire duration of the booking this service will not be available for those who would actually need it.
- The time format is 0-24
For comments, check the excel sheet to see if that issue has already been communicated/processed, and if not, share your feedback.