Need help with your CEU application? Check our handy tips to make sure you don't miss anything.
- Go through the Application Checklist, guiding you through the entire application process.
- Click here for more insights into how to write a powerful research proposal, impress with your statement of purpose and make your application stand out.
- Double-check our departmental websites to make sure you've uploaded both the general and program-specific admissions documents required. While you’re at it, catch up with our webinars and hear first-hand experiences of our students and professors.
- Your recommenders have one week to upload their recommendations after you have submitted your application and have paid the application fee. You can track the status of your references via the Applicant Portal.
- Don't have your final transcripts and diploma at hand yet? Don't worry. We can accept an interim transcript and certificate of enrollment from your university but we will ask for an official hard copy before you enroll. The translation of your transcript and diploma, however, must be official.
- Make sure you pay the application fee of EUR 30. This fee cannot be waived but the good news is that you only have to pay it once, no matter how many programs you're applying for (up to five).
- Would you like to apply for a scholarship? If you are a master’s candidate, remember to fill out the Funding section of the application form and submit your application by January 31, 2019, 23:59 Central European Time so we can consider you for financial aid. Applying for a PhD? Make sure to submit your application by the deadline and we will automatically consider you for the CEU Doctoral Scholarship.
- Don’t forget that your application must be complete with the required language and program-specific test scores.
- Have trouble filling out your application? Check our FAQ section for possible solutions or reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Remember to hit the 'Submit' button and pay the application fee as the last step. Once you did and if you can't edit the form anymore, your application is on its way to us!
Have you submitted your application? Well done! Check what happens next and track the status of your application in the Applicant Portal and #seeUatCEU soon!