Do you enjoy exchanging ideas with your peers from different European higher education institutions?
Are you eager to work in a multicultural and diverse environment?
Would you like to support pan-European student and (post)doctoral researcher collaboration?
Become a CIVICA Ambassador for the academic year 2023/24! You will work alongside students and (post)doctoral researchers who share your dedication to bring about a better Europe. You will benefit from rich exchanges of knowledge and ideas, countless networking opportunities, and the chance to contribute to an innovative higher education project.
- Must be a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate student at CEU enrolled until end of AY 2023-2024.
- Student should be based at CEU for this period and not on academic exchange.
- Previous experience in volunteering, leadership, or student organizations is preferred but not mandatory.
- Must have a strong interest in European cooperation and integration.
- Promote CIVICA’s mission, activities and events among the student / ESR community at home institution and/or across CIVICA, including through self-initiated events
- Propose bottom-up projects or participate in existing ones
- Act as first point of contact to CIVICA for peers at home institution and as an informal voice of the alliance (e.g. provide testimonials, participate in communication activities)
- Participate in regular online meetings with the other Ambassadors and with the CIVICA representatives, and collaborate through a dedicated online platform
- Participate in an in-person workshop with all Ambassadors hosted by the Sciences Po, Paris (January/February 2024)
- Participate in civic engagement and dissemination activities, and occasionally participate in work package meetings to bring a student and ESR
Expected time commitment: 10-15h/month
Ambassadors’ profiles and contact information will be displayed on a dedicated webpage.
Submit the Online Application Form - Fill in the online application form here.
Provide Academic Transcripts - Attach your latest academic transcripts.
Include a letter of recommendation. Undergraduate students must also submit a letter of support from their academic advisor.
Optional: Include Supporting Materials - If you have any certificates, awards, or other documents that demonstrate your qualifications, please include them.
The application deadline is October 1, 2023, 23:59. Late applications will not be considered.
Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an interview. The selected candidates will be notified by October 17, 2023. For any further information or queries, please contact email@example.com.