In partnership with BayWa r.e. AG, a global renewable energy company based in Munich, CEU is pleased to announce a special graduate study opportunity with full scholarship for prospective students from Ukraine who are affected by the war and are interested in the future of renewable energy and sustainability.
There are up to five “BayWa r.e. Empowering Futures Scholarship” available for applicants to the one-year Master of Science in Environmental Sciences and Policy (MESP) who meet the program and scholarship criteria, to begin studies in September 2023.
Please Note: The deadline for applications to the BayWa r.e Empowering Futures Scholarship and Master of Science in Environmental Sciences and Policy has been extended through Tuesday 15th August, 2023. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Early submission is encouraged to enhance chances of consideration.
How to apply
- Review entry requirements for the MESP
- In your statement, please state clearly that you are applying to the “BayWa r.e. Empowering Futures Scholarship” and describe (maximum 350 words) why you are interested in the future of renewable energy and sustainability and/or share any prior education or experience in the following topics: renewable energy, climate or energy policy
- Submit your application by Monday, July 31, 2023
- If you have any questions about the scholarship, application process or are in need of additional support, please email Dave Lewis at email@example.com
The scholarship includes
- EUR 1,000 monthly living stipend for the duration of study, provided by BayWa r.e.
- Full tuition (EUR 12,000) for the 2023-24 academic year covered by CEU
- One-time registration fee of EUR 100 waived by CEU
- Opportunities to engage with BayWa r.e. representatives on topics of mutual interest
NOTE: Candidates must be students from Ukraine who have been affected by the war. Candidates who cannot provide the required application documents, incl. proof of English proficiency, should contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For technical questions or concerns, please write to CEU’s IT Department at email@example.com.