- Know of a grant opportunity and need advice as you develop your proposal?
- Have a CEU project that needs funding and want to know where to start?
- Want to learn more about how to build partnerships with business?
- Know someone who might be interested in becoming a donor?
- Want to better understand the basics of fundraising?
- Curious about careers in fundraising and philanthropy?
- Wondering how to get scholarship support for your department?
- Working on a program strategy and want to see how funding could fit?
- Keen to draw donor attention to an impactful project with potential for growth?
As part of our Philanthropy Week celebrations, CEU’s fundraising offices will hold open "office hours" on Monday, Nov 26 (1-1:45pm, Nador 15, 203) and Wednesday, Nov 28 (1:30-2pm, Nador 15, 104), and Friday, Nov 30 (11:30am-12pm, Nador 15, 104) for faculty, staff, and students. Bring any philanthropy-related question, no matter how big or small. Questions about CEU-related initiatives, personal projects, or fundraising in general are welcome.
If you are unable to participate but have a pressing question, please email Development@ceu.edu. While CEU’s fundraising teams are solely responsible for CEU funding, we are happy to provide advice on any philanthropy or fundraising topic. We look forward to seeing you.