We are uploading new content continuously, make sure to come back later for updates.
Last updated: September 19, 2023
UPCOMING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINES:
Fulbrigth Combined Grant: October 10, 2023
Fulbright Study Grant: October 10, 2023
Dr. Maria Schaumayer Foundation: October 15, 2023
ELES Scholarship: October 31, 2023
Idealo Scholarship for Pioneers: October 31, 2023
Ivy Panda's Annual Video Contest Scholarship: October 31, 2023
Study Grant from the Ministry of the German-speaking Community: October 31, 2023
Wallonie-Bruxelles's Higher Education Allowance: October 31, 2023
Study.com Student Scholarship: November 1, 2023
Cooke College Scholarship Program: November 16, 2023
Abdolreza Ansari Scholarship by Persia Educational Foundation: November 17, 2023
Steps Together Scholarship Program: November 30, 2023
There are some ongoing external scholarship and loan applications such as: German Federal Training Assistance (BAföG), Colciencias, CSN Grant and Loan, Dutch Governmental Scholarship, Education Future International Scholarship, Education Loan via WeMakeScholars, E-fellows.net Scholarship, Elisa Richter Program, FIDERH Financing, FV Vantage Annual Scholarship, Knud Højgaards Fond Scholarship, Sallie Mae Loan, Study Grant by AMS, The Danish State's Educational Support, The Finnish State's Financial Aid for studying abroad.
The list above is not all inclusive, please look for further options below.
Are you in a need of financial aid, but you don’t know where to start?
We have great news for you! We are here to help you discover all possible options regarding external funding. We know how hard it can be when it comes to finding external financial aid that is tailored for you. There are plenty of opportunities! As we are constantly exploring new ideas, we want to give you a little guide to support you as well. Here, we gathered some of the most useful tips and tools that you can use during your search.
BEFORE YOU START YOUR SEARCH |Take your time and read some tips and information about how to start your scholarship search. We have gathered a few useful articles for you.
- START YOUR SEARCH IN TIME: First and foremost, it is very important to start in time. It can take months to be accepted for a scholarship and be aware of the deadlines as well. By the time you receive your acceptance letter, it is too late.
- BUILD A STRUCTURE: Create a base for your search. Know the answers for the following questions:
“What and where am I looking for?”
“What timeframe am I looking it for?”
“Am I looking for ‘merit-based’ or ‘need-based’ aid?”
“Am I looking for full or supplement scholarship?” – for your budget calculations (see below).
- MAKE A BUDGET CALCULATION: It is essential to make a comparison on your financial background versus your expected budget. Here you can find more info on the cost of living: Undergraduate, Graduate
- READ USEFUL TIPS: It is always a good idea to read some articles about the topic. Here we have collected a few interesting ones.
- THINK LOCALLY: The best way to begin is to start searching locally first. It is a good idea to check different governmental websites as they might have some useful information. Read more about the topic here.
- GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES: After looking around in your region, you can extend your search globally. There are available financial funding options for everyone.
Click here to read more about your Global Opportunities
- USE SEARCH ENGINES: See some of our suggestions by clicking here.
- EXPLORE SUPPLEMENT SCHOLARSHIPS: If you already know that you might need additional financial support, make sure to research your options. Please refer to the above-mentioned search engines.
- FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES SPECIALLY FOR UNDERGRADUATES: Whether you are an enrolled or prospective undergraduate, here are some helpful links for you: Code Galaxy Scholarship Program, ICYF Ramadan Contest, Ivy Panda’s Essay Writing Scholarship, Pheabs Finance Scholarship Award, QS WM Undergraduate Scholarship, Scrintal Scholarship, Scholarships for Women, The Express VPN for Privacy Scholarship
- STUDENT-SPECIFIC SCHOLARSHIPS: You can search for special scholarships in categories, such as disability, minorities, women, LGBTQ, etc. Please find some links that might be relevant for you: Abdolresa Ansari Scholarship by Persia Educational Foundation, AIWA Scholarship Award, Disability Scholarships via Scholarships.com, ELES Scholarship, FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship, Study.com's Scholarships, Scholarships for Women, The Barakat Trust Foundation Scholarship, The Dalai Lama Graduate Scholarship
- CHECK ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Make sure to check the eligibility criteria and all the requirements before you apply.
- PREPARE A BACKUP PLAN: We recommend that you have a backup plan in case your application for an external scholarship is not successful. Furthermore, be prepared to self-finance your studies in case the fund is not available by the time you need it. (If applicable you might want to check this link for information on the visa and residency requirements.)
CONTACT | If you have any questions or need more information do not hesitate to reach out to:
External Scholarship Coordinator
Any links to external websites concerning external scholarship opportunities are being provided for informational purposes only. Please kindly keep in mind that CEU bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality, or content of any external website or for that of subsequent links.