Central European University has partnered with Flywire to accept payments from international students worldwide. Easily and securely make education payments in your own currency, using local payment methods from the safety and convenience of your home. With real-time tracking and Around-the-clock multilingual support, millions of students and families around the world trust Flywire for payment processing.
Important note for CEU students
We recommend to initiate payments from a EURO bank account/Revolut/EURO debit card, please consider that Flywire might charge you extra for each currency exchange. Please note that bank transfers from a non-Sepa bank account, initiated in EUROs, cost 21 Eur to be processed thru Flywire.
For alternative payment methods, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you know?
- Flywire is the global market leader for education payments, the Trusted Choice of millions of students, thousands of institutions and hundreds or recruitment agents and partners worldwide.
- Flywire offers convenient payment options from over 240 countries and territories, in more than 140+ currencies.
- Flywire supports a variety of local payment methods including bank transfers, credit cards, e-wallets and more.
- Flywire guarantees payment as soon as funds are received in any of our accounts around the world .
- Flywire offers peace of mind by providing real-time payment tracking every step of the way through email, in-app and text alerts .
- Flywire offers Around-the-clock multilingual support via email, phone or live chat.
- Flywire provides a secure and streamlined refunding process with automatic tracking notifications.
- Flywire's internal controls ensure that funds are secure and protected against fraud.
- Flywire provides a Best Price Guarantee: if you find a better exchange rate at your bank within two hours of booking a local currency bank transfer with Flywire and send us a quote from your bank, we will match it.