The application deadline is February 15, 2019 (Friday).
The scholarships offered for the 2019-2020 AY are open for currently enrolled CEU students for the following (Post) Graduate- degree 1-year master (MA/MSc) and master of laws in advanced studies (Advanced LL.M.) programs taught at Leiden University:
Master of Arts Programme
- International Relations, duration 1 year
Master of Science Programmes
- Public Administration, duration 1 year
- Political Sciences, duration 1 year
(Adv) LL.M. Programmes
- Air and Space Law, duration 1 year
- European and International Business Law, duration 1 year
- European and International Human Rights Law, duration 1 year
- Global and European Labour Law, duration 1 year
- International Children's Rights, duration 1 year
- International Civil and Commercial Law, duration 1 year
- International Dispute Settlement and Arbitration, duration 1 year
- Law and Digital Technologies, duration 1 year
- Law & Finance, duration 1 year
- Public International Law, duration 1 year
The scholarship includes the following:
- full waiver of the tuition fee
- a monthly stipend of € 1,164 (for a period of 10 months)
- Reimbursement of health insurance policy costs (max. € 720)
- Reimbursement of residence permit fee (max. € 350)
- A fully furnished studio apartment is available for rent (approx. € 550 per month) in the Praesidium Libertatis house, a historical residence in the centre of Leiden.
More information about the eligible master's programs and practical preparations to be made before the start of your studies can be found on Leiden University's website:
Interested students first have to apply for the master program of their choice through Leiden University's online admission and application portal. For more information, please go to: https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/education/admission-and-application/masters. Note, that only complete applications with all required documents will be processed.
Once your on-line application to Leiden University is complete, you must submit the following documents in 4 separate compiled packets to the CEU Financial Aid Office (located Nador 9, Ground Floor) by no later than February 15, 2019 (Friday).
- A motivation letter
- Your CEU transcript. Note: an unofficial transcript is acceptable. For this document please contact the Student Records Office at email@example.com indicating that you need the transcript for the Praesidium Libertatis Scholarship application.
- A confidential reference letter from your supervisor (only one original).
Should you have any questions, please contact Ildiko Torok - Financial Aid Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.