The application deadline is February 11, 2022 (Friday).
The scholarships offered for the 2022-2023 AY are open for currently enrolled CEU students (only those who will be graduating in June 2022). The programs available are for the following (Post) Graduate- degree 1-year master (MA/MSc) and master of laws in advanced studies (Advanced LL.M.) taught at Leiden University are:
Master of Arts Programme
- International Relations, duration 1 year
Master of Science Programmes
- Public Administration, duration 1 year
- Political Science, duration 1 year
LL.M. Studies Programmes
- European Law
LL.M. Advanced Studies Programmes
- European and International Human Rights Law, duration 1 year
- International Dispute Settlement and Arbitration, duration 1 year
- Public International Law, duration 1 year
The scholarship includes the following:
- full waiver of the tuition fee
- a monthly stipend of € 970 (for a period of 12 months)
- reimbursement of health insurance policy costs (max. € 720, based on actual costs)
- reimbursement of residence permit fee (if applicable, max. € 350, based on actual costs)
- access to a student ID card, an email account, internet, libraries, and other study/research facilities
- Awardees of the CEU-Praesidium Libertatis Scholarship will be assisted by Leiden University Housing Office in finding accommodation in Leiden, The Hague or one of the surrounding towns.
More information about the eligible master's programs and practical preparations to be made before the start of your studies can be found on Leiden University's website:
Interested students first have to apply for the master program of their choice through Leiden University's online admission and application portal. For more information, please go to: https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/scholarships/sea/ceu-praesidium-libertatis-scholarship
- Important: Only nationals of Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and Ukraine can apply for the scholarship
Note, that only complete applications with all required documents will be processed.
- A motivation letter
- CEU transcript (unofficial transcript is acceptable). You may download the unofficial transcript of records via the SITS e:Vision Portal.
- A confidential reference letter from your supervisor (sent directly to Ildiko Torok).
- Include a Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Applications must be submitted via email (in 1 attachment only) to Ildiko Torok - Financial Aid Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org in the Financial Aid Office by no later than February 11, 2022 (Friday).
Should you have any questions, please contact her directly.