Praesidium Libertatis Scholarship at Leiden University
The application deadline is February 16, 2018 (Friday).
The scholarships offered for the 2018-2019 AY are open for currently enrolled CEU students for the following (Post) Graduate- degree-programs:
Master of Arts Programme
- International Relations, duration 1 year
Master of Science Programmes
- Public Administration, duration 1 year
- Political Sciences, duration 1 year
(Adv) LL.M. Programmes
- Air and Space Law, duration 1 year
- European and International Business Law, duration 1 year
- European International Human Rights Law, duration 1 year
- European Tax Law
- International Children's Rights, duration 1 year
- International Civil and Commercial Law, duration 1 year
- International Tax Law, duration 1 year
- Law and Digital Technologies, duration 1 year
- Law & Finance
- Public International Law, duration 1 year
The scholarship includes the following:
- full waiver of the tuition fee
- a monthly stipend of € 1,164 (for a period of 10 months)
- Reimbursement of health insurance policy costs (max. € 720)
- Reimbursement of residence permit fee (max. € 350)
- A studio apartment is available for scholarship recipients in the Praesidium Libertatis house, a historical residence in the centre of Leiden.
More information about these master's programs can be found on Leiden University's website: https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/scholarships/sea/ceu-praesidium-libertatis-scholarship
Interested students have to apply on-line through Leiden University's on-line application form. For more information please go to: https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/education/admission-and-application/masters.
On the scholarship page, please explain why you opt for this scholarship.
Please note that only complete application forms with all enclosures will be processed. Once your on-line application to Leiden University is complete, you must submit the following documents in 4 separate compiled packets to the CEU Financial Aid Office (located Nador 9, Ground Floor) by no later than February 16, 2018 (Friday).
- A motivation letter
- Your printed completed Leiden University on-line application form.
- Your CEU transcript. Note: an unofficial transcript is acceptable. For this document please contact the Student Records Office at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you need the transcript for the Praesidium Libertatis Scholarship application.
- A confidential reference letter from your supervisor (only one original).
Should you have any questions, please contact Ildiko Torok - Financial Aid Coordinator at email@example.com.