The application deadline is February 14, 2020 (Friday).
The scholarships offered for the 2020-2021 AY are open for currently enrolled CEU students for the following (Post) Graduate- degree 1-year master (MA/MSc) and master of laws in advanced studies (Advanced LL.M.) programs taught at Leiden University:
Master of Arts Programme
- International Relations, duration 1 year
Master of Science Programmes
- Public Administration, duration 1 year
- Political Sciences, duration 1 year
LL.M. Studies Programmes
- European Law
LL.M. Advanced Studies Programmes
- European and International Human Rights Law, duration 1 year
- International Dispute Settlement and Arbitration, duration 1 year
- Public International Law, duration 1 year
The scholarship includes the following:
- full waiver of the tuition fee
- a monthly stipend of € 970 (for a period of 12 months)
- reimbursement of health insurance policy costs (max. € 720, based on actual costs)
- reimbursement of residence permit fee (if applicable, max. € 350, based on actual costs)
- arranging accommodation in the Praesidium Libertatis house
- access to a student ID card, an email account, internet, libraries, and other study/research facilities
More information about the eligible master's programs and practical preparations to be made before the start of your studies can be found on Leiden University's website:
Interested students first have to apply for the master program of their choice through Leiden University's online admission and application portal. For more information, please go to: https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/education/admission-and-application/masters. Note, that only complete applications with all required documents will be processed.
Once your on-line application to Leiden University is complete, you must submit the following documents in 4 separate compiled packets to the CEU Financial Aid Office (located Nador 9, Ground Floor) by no later than February 14, 2020 (Friday).
- A motivation letter
- Your CEU transcript. Note: an unofficial transcript is acceptable. For this document please contact the Student Records Office at email@example.com indicating that you need the transcript for the Praesidium Libertatis Scholarship application.
- A confidential reference letter from your supervisor (only one original).
Should you have any questions, please contact Ildiko Torok - Financial Aid Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.