Address Registration Process

According to Hungarian law all international students must fulfill all requirements for residency in Hungary: failure to do so will result in the termination of enrollment at CEU.

One important aspect of the residence application process is that all international CEU students are by law required to register their accommodation at the National Directorate-General for Aliens Policing (previously Immigration and Asylum Office).

Students from non-EEA countries must complete the "Accommodation Reporting Form for Third Country Nationals", whereas EEA students are required to fill out the "Datasheet for the Issuance of Registration Certificate".

Please note that it is highly recommended to visit the Student Center for further assistance, before you start any visa procedure.