Accommodation for Families

Accommodation for Families

Click here to go directly to Budapest related information below


Austria does not have a tradition of on-campus accommodation. Students typically live in dormitories or in private apartments. Please find more general information about accommodation in Vienna here. Although this might be the first to come to mind, private housing is not the only option for families. Student dormitories often offer apartments that are suitable for couples and their children. We recommend the services of the following providers:


Students residing in Budapest may consider booking short or long-term accommodation at the CEU Residence Center.