Information for Leaving Students
At the end of the academic year each student is required to go through the so-called 'Leaving Procedure' which includes the following:
1. Fulfil academic requirements set by the Department.
2. Fill out the online Graduation Form until June 8, 2020.
To access the Graduation Form, please log in to SITS after consulting the manual.
3. Complete the Leaving Form.
Graduating students must ensure that:
- They have returned all borrowed materials to their Department and to the Library.
- They have completed an Authorization form for the Hungarian Degree.
- They have returned their locker key(s).
- They do not have any outsanding financial issues.
- EEA citizens should follow these steps for EEA students to return their Registration Certificate and Address Card to the authorities.
To access the Leaving Form, please log in to SITS after consulting the manual.
Students leaving CEU during the academic year (e.g. exchange / visiting / Erasmus students; students in failed, enrollment terminated etc. status) are also required to complete the Leaving Form.
It is CEU’s obligation to notify the National Directorate-General for Aliens Policing (former Immigration and Asylum Office) about the changes in student status.
Unresolved obligations to the University will result in the withholding of the student's diploma and other university services, according to the CEU Policy on Holds.
For questions or consultation, please contact:
Richard Kartosonto, Student Life and Residency Officer
Dean of Students Office, Nador u. 11, 3rd Floor / Room 304