Information for Leaving Students
At the end of the academic year each student is required to go through the 'Leaving Procedure' which includes the following:
1. Fulfil academic requirements set by each Department.
2. Fill out the online Graduation Form by June 7, 2021.
To access the Graduation Form, please log on to SITS after consulting the manual.
3. Complete the Leaving Form.
Graduating students must ensure (if applicable) that:
- They have returned all borrowed materials to the Library.
- They have completed an Authorization form for the Hungarian Degree.
- They have returned their locker key.
- They have cleared any outstanding financial issues.
- They have completed the
- EEA citizens should follow these steps for EEA students to return their Hungarian Registration Certificate and Address Card to the authorities.
To access the Leaving Form, please log in to SITS after consulting the manual.
Students leaving CEU during the academic year (e.g. exchange / visiting / Erasmus students; students in failed, enrollment terminated etc. status) are also required to complete the Leaving Form.
Unresolved obligations to the University will result in the withholding of the student's diploma and other university services, according to the CEU Policy on Holds.
For questions or consultation, please contact the Student Center at email@example.com