The Institutional TOEFL test will be administered at the CEU Open House at Central European University (1051 Budapest, Nador Street 9) on Friday, November 17, between 1 pm and 3.30 pm. The deadline for registration is November 10. You will receive specific information regarding the venue after your registration.
Please note that the registration deadline has passed.
Test scores can be used for your CEU application only. Please find more information about the admissions requirements here.
You will find more information about the TOEFL-ITP (Institutional Testing Program) and test structure here (Level 1).
Please read the following information carefully before entering your contact information:
- In order to take the Institutional TOEFL Test, test takers need to be present at the venue (1051 Budapest, Nador Street 9).
- The name you use when you register must match exactly the name on the identification document (ID) you will bring to the test location.
- If the names do not match, you will not be able to take the test, and your test fee will not be refunded.
- Name changes cannot be made at the test location.
- Test takers are responsible for bringing valid and acceptable ID in order to be able to take the test. It is your responsibility to ensure that your ID documents are up-to-date and available on the day of the test.
- The following ID documents are acceptable for admission:
- Passport with name, photograph and signature
- National ID with name, photograph and signature*
- Driver's license with name, photograph and signature
- Military ID with name, photograph and signature*
- *If your National ID does not include your signature, you must also present a supplemental ID that includes your photograph. If your Military ID does not include your signature, you must also present a supplemental ID that does include your signature.
- Other ID documents are not acceptable.
- The registration fee for the Institutional TOEFL test is 15,000 HUF. The registration fee needs to be paid within two working days after registration. In case the payment is not submitted within two working days, the test registration is cancelled.
- You will be notified about your test results three weeks after the test.
Any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.