The Office of Vice President for Enrollment Management, Career Services and Alumni Relations at Central European University invites applications for the position of Enrollment Coordinator.
The position plays an important role in helping meet undergraduate enrollment goals. As the primary contact, this enrollment professional is responsible for a positive new student experience by building a relationship with prospective students, applicants and their families by answering questions regarding degree requirements, program research, university policies, and procedures. The Enrollment Coordinator counsels and educates students through the entire enrollment process. The position is based on the university’s Vienna campus. The initial contract is for one year, with the possibility of renewal.
Duties and responsibilities:
The Enrollment Coordinator will work closely with the Enrollment Officer and serves as an integral member of the extended Enrollment Management team, consisting of Student Recruitment, Admissions and Financial Aid Offices. Focusing on the undergraduate programs, the role requires excellent working relationship with the Dean of Undergraduate Studies’ team.
Primary duties include:
•Assist prospective students to find the right academic program that meets their needs.
• Conduct individual appointments and group sessions, as well as walk-ins with students, families and counselors.
• Counsel and provide information to prospective and admitted students on university programs, including student experience, administrative processes, as well as eligibility requirements for admission, financial aid, and visa-related matters.
• Participate in educational fairs, information sessions, high school visits and other recruitment activities, as required.
• Collaborate with the undergraduate programs’ staff and faculty to organize presentations, information sessions and recruitment related activities.
• Provide front-line customer services including taking student/parent phone calls and responding to emails, as well as following up on application requirements by phone and email.
• Assist with data entry, reporting and review of the student applications, including the eligibility and academic qualifications.
The team member may be assigned additional tasks or projects based on the needs of the office.
Qualifications and skills:
Position requires a Bachelor's degree or higher plus one-two years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential. Working knowledge of German, as well as advanced Word and Excel skills are required. Previous experience with a university student information system, CRM system, and social media is desirable. Successful candidate must have strong organizational and time management skills. Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to work in a multi-tasking, goal-oriented and multi-cultural environment are important.
We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience as well as a dynamic and international academic environment. The initial contract is for 1 year with the possibility of renewal.