Are you considered a continuing student?
- you are enrolled in a two-year Master's program (Economics, Gender Studies, Historical Studies, Mathematics, MESPOM, Nationalism, Philosophy, Political Science, Public Policy, Sociology and Social Anthropology);
- you are a doctoral student;
- you have completed your Master's and you have been admitted to a PhD program in the same year.
A. Applying for a new visa
- Some students may prefer not to extend their residence permit. In such cases they must leave Hungary before their residence permit expire. To re-enter for the start of the next academic year, they need to follow the applicable information under option A. on http://www.ceu.edu/studentlife/services/onlineorientation/continuingvisa webpage.
B. Extension of your current residence permit
- If you are a continuing student, you have the possibility to renew your residence permit but you must submit a complete application no later than 30 days prior to its expiration date. Please follow the application procedure based on your citizenship in the section for continuing students.
If your situation differs from any of the previous ones or if you need additional information, you could always contact us at: email@example.com