1. What does the Alumni Relations office do?
The Alumni Relations office serves CEU’s community of more than 15,000 graduates around the world. Its mission: to engage alumni, and current students, in a lifelong and mutually beneficial relationship with each other and their alma mater.
The Alumni Relations office:
- Offers a full range of benefits and services for alumni
- Hosts events in Budapest and around the world
- Organizes a network of local alumni chapters on five continents
- Provides exciting volunteering opportunities
- Supports CEU’s future via the CEUImpact Alumni Campaign
- Administers the CEU Alumni Scholarship, available to one-year MA students
- … and more
2. Can Alumni Relations office help me find a job / internship?
No. The Alumni Relations office offers in-house internship opportunities only to student recipients of the Alumni Scholarship. CEU's Career Services Office provides advice and support to students on their career development, including job and internship searches.
3. How can CEU alumni help me?
One benefit of a CEU education is access to the university’s global community! Networking with graduates, in Budapest and beyond, can be an excellent source of support and guidance, information and opportunity. Learn more about the global network. Also, no need to wait for graduation – connect with alumni on our main Alumni & Friends Facebook group and in LinkedIn. (Please have your CEU affiliation visible on your profile for admittance.)
Many graduates also serve as alumni mentors to students, giving practical advice to students and other alumni seeking info regarding career development, job search strategies and other practical assistance. Feel free to reach out and start engaging with your future fellow alumni!
CEU Alumni Relations office
Nador u. 9, Budapest 1051
CEU Monument Building, ground floor office
Office hours: 10.00-12.00 and 14.00-16.00 M-F
Tel: +36 (0) 1 327 3000 ext. 3215