Join us for an one-hour Info Session with Q&A on the
European Union's Recruitment System and EU Affairs Jobs
presented by Gabor Mikes, CEO of Online EU Training
, Europe's #1 website for getting an EU job.
- Types of positions in the EU
- Types of jobs in the EU Affairs industry (also for non-EU citizens)
- The EU recruitment system A-Z
- The exam procedure: tests and the assessment centre
- Requirements: languages, qualifications, work experience
- Statistics from recent years
- Questions and answers
The company behind Online EU Training, Arboreus, is one of Central Europe's most dynamically developing innovative e-learning companies, offering professional online training on European Union policies and EU Careers. Their clients include European graduates, EU and national officials, managers, job seekers, Brussels professionals and others.
Arboreus recently won Deloitte’s “Rising Star” Award: 4th Fastest Growing Tech Start-up in Central Europe.