Applications are welcome around the year. Unless special agreement conditions apply (of which potential candidates will be advised by their institutional contact person), the standard application materials package should include*:
- Filled application form (see attachment at the bottom of the page)
- evidence of English language proficiency if the candidate`s first language is not English, and (s)he does not qualify for exemption from the requirement for English language testing
- a Letter of Recommendation
- a Statement of Purpose
- a Resume
- an official or certified transcript copy of all completed semesters from the higher education institution last or currently attended (If the official language of the document is other than English, a certified English-language translation is required instead.)
- if applicable, an official or certified copy of diploma from the higher education institution last attended (If the official language of the document is other than English, a certified English-language translation is required instead.)
- if applicable, a Certificate of Enrollment in English from the higher education institution currently attended
- if applicable, a Letter of Institutional Consent in English from the higher education institution currently attended.
- Please send all above mentioned documents to the following email address: Buktazs@ceu.edu
*Please note that RAP has special eligibility criteria. Consult: http://rap.ceu.edu/admissions for more information on how to apply.
If you are interested to join CEU as a non-degree student, please also check CEU's Non-Degree Student Policy.
General application deadlines:
Fall term (September-December): April 30.
Winter and Spring term (January-March), (April-June): October 31.
Unless the above deadline applies, please submit your applicaiton material at least 1 month before the trimester or the course starts. In case you apply from a visa required country, please apply 3 months prior.