At CEU, career development is all about developing and pursuing personal visions for impact and success. We want our students to transform their CEU experience into meaningful professional engagement. The CEU Career Services Oﬃce partners with undergraduate students every step of the way. We first connect with students during orientation week to make them aware of the resources and support available to them.
Throughout their time at CEU students have access to personalized guidance as they determine how best to connect the dots between what they learn in the classroom, experiential learning, and their professional futures.
Career Education and Advising
- Tailored career development workshops
- Individual advising sessions with experienced career advisors
- Advice regarding graduate study
Events and Resources
- Industry-specific career panels featuring alumni and other professionals
- Employer presentations and recruitment events
- career>next career development platform with hundreds of new vacancies annually
Internship Support Program
- Institutional support for experiential learning
- Opportunities to apply for competitive internship fund awards
- A vibrant and constantly expanding global network of employer partners who understand the value of a liberal arts education and the unique mix of skills that CEU students offer
- An engaged and committed global network of alumni working in all sectors of employment in more than one hundred countries around the world ... CEU alumni serve as connectors, advocates, and advisors to current students
Strong Graduate Outcomes
- 89% of 2018 master's graduates were employed or engaged in further study within 6 months of graduation
We look forward to working with CEU's new future of undergraduate students and to supporting them on their career development during their time as students and onwards throughout their professional lives.