The Student Records Office (SRO) provides a wide array of services related to the academic aspect of studying at CEU.
The office is responsible for overseeing enrollment, matriculation, course registration, credit transfer, the preparation of diplomas, issuing transcripts and certificates upon request, as well as keeping students’ academic records. It also monitors the submission of grades, and administers the conferring of various academic achievement awards. Furthermore, SRO coordinates the Apostille procedure, provides assistance regarding degree verification, and manages the functions of the University Information System related to academic matters.
We are here to help you in case you need any of the following:
- CEU official transcripts and unofficial transcripts
- certificates of enrollment in English and Hungarian
- advice on registration related matters, including grades, deadlines, etc.
- information on diplomas, diploma supplements
- information on credit transfer
- information on Apostille procedure
Please feel free to visit us from Monday to Friday between 12:45 and 4 p.m.
We are located at: Nador u. 11 Building, 3rd floor, room 304
You can also reach us via email at: email@example.com.
Your requests are promptly handled and we would do our best to respond to your emails within two working days.