This page provides you with information on how to order transcripts while at CEU and when abroad.
Payment for Transcript of Records from abroad
The cost for transcripts is 4 EUR/copy +10 EUR postage. For your convenience, an on-line payment option for transcripts is available. You can make the payment on the following link:
How to pay online?
After clicking the on-line payment link above (https://payments.ceu.edu):
- As a first step, please fill out the requested “Student/Participant Information” fields. You need to fill out all required fields (marked with an asterisk). Please note that your transcripts will be sent to the address indicated in the address fields of this form.
- Next, please proceed to the “Payment Information” section and fill out the required fields. In the “Reason for Payment” field, please choose from the drop down menu, and then indicate the amount of payment. Please note that the cost of one CEU transcript is 4 EUR when ordered online. If you need more than one transcript please enter the relevant amount in the “Amount payable” section. (i.e.: in case you need 5 transcripts please indicate 20 EUR in the “Amount payable” field). For the currency field, please choose EUR. In case you would like to receive the transcript by post, an additional 10 EUR postage is payable. Using express delivery - instead of registered mail - costs 30 EUR.
- Please indicate in the comments section the number of copies you have paid for and whether you also paid for express delivery. In case you have any further comments, or if you wish to add any information please type those in this section.
- Please un-tick the checkbox next to the “Same as Student/Participant Information” line in case your billing information is different than that of the information entered above.
- To preview your online form, please choose “Preview Payment” at the bottom of the page.
Should you need further assistance please click on “Help” at the top right corner of the page.
Should you wish to communicate any further information concerning your online order, other than the content of your online order form, please send an email to Registry@ceu.edu.
Note: If you need an unofficial copy of your transcript, please follow this link.
Payment for Transcript of Records while at CEU
The cost for transcripts is 500 HUF/copy (ready in 3 working days), or 1000 HUF/copy for urgent requests (ready the next day).
To order your transcripts while you are still at CEU, please follow this procedure:
- print and fill out the transcript request form. Copies of this form can also be found at the Student Center (Nador u. 11, 3rd floor.)
- pay the total fee (for example, 3 copies ordered 'normally' will cost 3x500=1,500 HUF) at the Cash Desk in Nador u. 9, basement (Open from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m., and from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. every weekday except on Tuesday mornings and Friday afternoons. Closed between 12:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.)
- submit the transcript request form and the receipt of payment to SRO at the Student Center between 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- pick up the transcripts at the Student Center between 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. either 3 working days or 1 working day after their order, according to the request.
If you have any questions regarding transcript request, please feel free to contact the Student Records Office at Registry@ceu.edu or call (+36-1) 327-3000/2401, or fax (+36-1) 327-3830.