This page provides you with information on how to download unofficial transcripts and how to order official transcripts.
Special notice: Please note that the Budapest campus is closed until further notice , and our staff are working remotely.
Therefore, temporarily we cannot prepare any hard copy documents, you may request electronic documents only.
Downloading Unofficial Transcript of Records
Students who are currently enrolled at CEU may download their own unofficial transcripts of records via the SITS e:Vision Portal.
To download your unofficial transcript log in to e:Vision, then click on My Student Page – Academic/ My courses and grades/Download unofficial transcript.
Should you have any difficulty with accessing this site or downloading the pdf, please contact our IT Helpdesk via firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Students who are no longer enrolled at CEU should request the unofficial transcript from our office by writing to email@example.com. Unofficial transcripts are free of charge.
Ordering Official Transcript of Records
The cost for transcripts is 4 EUR/copy. If you pay 4 EUR by default you will receive an official digital copy with electronic signature sent to you via Docusign. If you wish to receive a hard copy to be collected on campus, please let us know in your request. To collect the hard copy personally please make an appointment (please see under Contact Details).
You may also request that a hard copy transcript is sent to you by post. In this case you are asked to pay an additional 10 EUR for postage (or 30 EUR in case of urgent request, if you need your transcript to be sent by courier).
Please note that due to the currect situation our staff are working online from home, so you are encouraged to request electronic documents only.
You can make the payment on the following link: http://payments.ceu.edu
- Click the on-line payment link above (https://payments.ceu.edu)
- Fill out the requested “Student/Participant Information” fields. Please note that your transcripts will be sent to the address indicated in the address fields of this form.
- Next proceed to the “Payment Information” section and fill out the required fields. In the “Reason for Payment” field, please choose "Transcript" from the drop down menu. In the “Amount payable” section indicate the amount of payment. The cost of one CEU transcript is 4 EUR. If you need more than one transcript please enter the multiplied amount. If you need it to be sent to you by post or courier, enter the additional cost of postage too, e.g. 14 or 34 EUR. For the currency field, please choose EUR.
- In case you have any further comments, or if you wish to add any information please type those in the Comments section. Please also indicate here if you want your transcript to be sent to a different address then the one given in the Student information section.
- Please un-tick the checkbox next to the “Same as Student/Participant Information” line in case your billing information is different than that of the information entered above.
- To preview your online form, please choose “Preview Payment” at the bottom of the page. Should you need further assistance please click on “Help” at the top right corner of the page.
If you have any questions regarding transcript request, please feel free to contact the Student Records Office at Registry@ceu.edu.