Students with Children
The staff at the CEU Dean of Students Office understands that it may be challenging to balance child care needs with the demands of a rigorous academic program for those who study at CEU while pursuing the most important vocation—parenthood. The following information is designed to provide help to students with children at CEU.
There is a room designated for students with young children, for quiet time and nursing in between classes and activities at the University. The room is located in:
- Nador 13 Building (Room # KG01).
Note that students may never leave children unattended at the premise!
There are diaper changing facilities also in three other locations:
- Nador 9, Ground floor disabled-access toilets
- Nador 9, Second floor disabled-access toilets
- Faculty Tower, Second floor disabled-access toilets
- Nador 13 Building, Ground floor disabled-access toilets
For more information and tips visit the subpages.
If you have any questions about students with children issues, please contact Viktoria Magocsi via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or visit the Student Center on the third floor at Nador 11.