Accommodation in Budapest

During their time at CEU, most students will either stay at the CEU Residence Center or in rented apartments in the city. While some students receive accommodation at the CEU Residence Center as part of their financial aid offer, those who are not in receipt of accommodation may--dependent on availability--stay at the center on a fee-paying basis. Please send your request to

Students who have not requested or who have not been granted accommodation in the Residence Center should arrange their own housing; you may find some useful information and guidelines in the subsections below.