Change of Address

In case students move into another apartment, they must report this change within three working days to the Hungarian authorities.

Non-EEA students must submit a new Accommodation Reporting Form to the National Directorate-General for Aliens Policing (previously Immigration and Asylum Office), along with a valid lease contract. The new proof of accommodation is issued on the spot and must be sent electronically to the Student Center:

For students from EEA countries the new address registration process is different: they should report the new apartment to the district's local government office (Kormányablak). The application form – also available in the Student Center – must include the owner’s signature and the HRSZ. code of the apartment. The new address card will be issued on the spot.