In Hungary, the primary medical service provider is the CEU Medical Center. If you have any medical problems, need consultation, advice or medication, turn to the CEU Medical Center first. This is where your examination and treatment will begin. If you are insured by the CEU Health Insurance Plan provided by Generali, you may receive reimbursement for medical treatments and prescriptions through the CEU Medical Center.
- Visit the CEU Medical Center and have your case recorded in the doctors’ database.
- Visit the recommended pharmacy / external medical services.
- DO NOT forget as to ask for a VAT invoice (in Hungarian "ÁFA-s számla") in the name of
MyPlace Kft., 1021 Budapest, Szépjuhászné út 14-18.
- Visit again the CEU Medical Center to have your invoice signed by the doctor on duty.
- Arrange your reimbursement (if you are eligible) during reimbursement office hours.
If you have used an external medical service, for the reimbursement claim you may need to submit additional documents:
- your name on the VAT invoice – beside the name of MyPlace Kft.
- indication of the received medical care
- a copy of all medical documents related to the insured event (e.g.: outpatient records, hospital discharge summary, examination records, laboratory records, images made during diagnostic or histology tests, prescriptions, etc.).
Submission of Documents:
Contact: Medical Assistant
Venue: at the CEU Medical Center, Nador 9, Mezzanine Floor
Office Hours: Tuesday & Thursday: 12:00 noon – 13:00
In case of disagreement with a decision taken by the physician of the CEU Medical Center concerning coverage, please contact directly the insurance company at email@example.com, describing your problem in detail. Before writing a mail, make sure that you have read the Policy Conditions and the Product Information. You can expect a response in 15 days.
No relevant information available yet for Austria.
Erasmus Mundus full scholarship recipients at CEU are provided with worldwide travel insurance. For reimbursement, consult the “Claims Form” section at www.marsh.be/empa (if your policy number starts with EMPAxxxxx) or at www.marsh.be/emsp (if your policy number starts with EMSPxxxxx). In case of emergency situations, please contact the relevant Assistance Provider:
EMPA: +44 800 279 9734
EMSP: + 32 2 585 5139
If the patient receives medical treatment in an emergency at a medical facility other than the designated medical facility, or without the management of the designated service provider, the insured person may be required to prepay for such medical care. There is no set tariff for emergency services.
The relevant pages are continuously being updated, please revisit the site regularly for further updates.
Last update: July 15, 2019