The CEU Patient's Advocate Program is designed to provide confidential mediation or to resolve conflicts/misunderstandings between patients and the CEU Medical or Counseling Services staff.
The CEU Patient’s Advocates are:
- Nadja Al-Bagdadi, Director of the Institute for Advanced Study and Professor at the Department of History
- Viktor Karady, Professor at the Department of History
- Prem Kumar Rajaram, Academic Director of Roma Graduate Preparation Program and Associate Professor at the Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Tamara Steger, Associate Professor at the Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Renata Uitz, Chair of the Comparative Constitutional Law Program and Professor at the Department of Legal Studies
Here you may find the description of the program.
Last update: May 28, 2019